Tirsdag den 7. juni kl. 17-20
Har du har lyst til at prøve kræfter med Apps på din egen smartphone? Lær mere om, hvad det vil sige at være ordblind? Vil du blive klogere på hvilke muligheder du har for at få undervisning og IT-hjælpemidler?
Tirsdag den 7. juni kl. 17-20, kan du deltage i en workshop med plads til 6-8 personer. Her er plads til alt det, vi ikke kunne nå til arrangementet Forældre til ordblinde børn.
NB: Workshoppen er kun for dig, der er fyldt 16 år, færdig med 9. klasse. Du er ordblind eller tror du er ordblind.
Det foregår hos
Skibhusvej 52 B, 2.Sal
5100 Odense C
Jeg har fået mod på at bruge min computer til meget andet end spil. Nu laver jeg også søgninger på Google og læser nyheder. Det kunne jeg ikke før
Kranfører og skipper ved Odense Havn.
Wednesday 29 June 2016:
- Morning: 9.00am to 1.00pm: Infinitus meeting
- Afternoon: 2.00pm to 5.00pm: Dissemination event for the Infinitus project
- Evening: 6.30pm Guild Conference Dinner: Infinitus group to attend
Thursday 30 June 2016
Guild Conference Invited keynote speakers
Seminars: 6 seminars during the afternoon. The Infinitus project has been allocated one of these 40 minute seminars in the afternoon to provide a summary presentation of the project.
Is available in the university as individual ensuite study/ bedrooms and can be booked at the time of booking for the conference. Pricing for the accommodation is separate from the conference. In the first instance please complete the attached form and return to Julie Trisnan by email at the address given below.
The conference centre is very comprehensive and has the following:
- Exhibition area
- Lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- Restaurant facilities
- Ensuite accommodation
- Free parking
- Sports facilities including an 8 lane swimming pool available to conference delegates
Travel and Transport
Infinitus delegates will arrive on Tuesday 28 June. Details of transport links are attached and you will see that the centre is in close proximity to both Luton and Stansted Airports. A Jetlink Express 757 service travels from Stansted Airport to the College Lane Campus and there is then a link bus to the De Havilland Campus. (Leaves 9.20am arrives 10.10am or leaves 12noon arrives 12.50am â€“ additional leaving times are 14.00h and 16.30h).
The conference venue is well placed for onward travel to London for those delegates who wish to stay on and there are also a number of attractions locally including:
- The Galleria Shopping Centre (short walk - opposite the venue): http://thegalleria.co.uk/ Open 10.00am to 8.00pm weekdays.
- Hatfield House: www.hatfield-house.co.uk/
- Warner Bros Studios (Harry Potter film tour) www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/
During the first half of 2016, partners of the Erasmus+ project in Denmark, Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, and the United Kingdom are piloting approaches towards reaching the goals of the INFINITUS project which are:
- Sharing knowledge and innovation in the field of fighting dyslexia to enhance human resource development in the region.
- Enhancing possibilities for people with learning disorders to secure employability for people with dyslexia.
- Developing new innovative learning methods to strengthen the possibilities for Dyslexic students to participate in learning activities.
- Enhancing employability and motivating lifelong learning possibilities for people with dyslexia focusing on better use of human resources in the region.
- Promoting synergies throughout the different fields of dyslexic education and training.
In different areas, in different languages, cultural settings and with different target groups, the partners try to establish formats of fostering employability and awareness of dyslexic people and the phenomenon of dyslexia in order to better help young adults who struggle with reading and writing. To this end, they designed workshops, seminars and informational events in universities, higher educational schools, companies and institutions to both help employees with dyslexia and inform others about difficulties and challenges of colleagues with dyslexia.
During the Dyslexia Guild Annual Conference (Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th June 2016) in Hertfordshire (United Kingdom), approaches and first evaluation results of the INFINITUS project will be presented (external evaluator: Dr. David Gerlach, University of Marburg, Germany).